Travel Now Now is a product of the South African Youth Travel Confederation (SAYTC). SAYTC is a non-profit, membership-driven organization with the following objectives:
- to market South Africa globally as a preferred youth tourism destination.
- to establish a professional youth tourism industry based upon accreditation and guidelines.
SAYTC represents operators like you and addresses the concerns and interests of all operators throughout South Africa. Members are represented by the following sectors:
- Backpacking South Africa
- Education South Africa
- Tours & transport South Africa
- Volunteering South Africa
- Tourism services
Membership is not limited to South Africa, but includes members from neighbouring Southern African countries in Southern Africa.
Most youth tourism service operators in the region are independent, but recognise the need for a national body, that is looking after the needs of visitors to South Africa. All members have undertaken to abide by basic standards and work towards the common good of both the traveller and industry.
SAYTC is involved in several activities that offers benefits for tourism businesses. These can be either direct or indirect benefits and include:
- Marketing of South Africa internationally and locally
- Attending local and international travel shows
- A stand at the Tourism Indaba
- Distribution of marketing collateral
- Online exposure through websites and social media
- Discounts on several products
- Networking opportunites
- Representation of the youth sector with government and other tourism bodies
- Information & statistics